Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Legal Studies) provides a solid grounding in core business concepts. In the legal studies specialisation students study courses from our School of Law and focus on fundamental principles of the Australian legal system.
Business School core courses, courses in Legal Studies and appropriate electives totalling 108 units.
- Legal studies
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
The Bachelor of Business (Legal Studies) is a pathway into a Bachelor of Laws or Laws Double Degree.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $97,800||No|