Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This Bachelor of Business (Management) degree is 100% online and designed specifically for online learning. The degree provides students with a grounding in key business disciplines through industry and business-focused courses, providing them with the expertise to manage resources and projects in a global business environment. Students explore current business trends and emerging issues in the modern workplace and focus on areas such as organisational leadership and behaviour, business intelligence and operations, international management, project management and entrepreneurial enterprises.
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.