Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Sport and Recreation Management) provides students with the confidence to lead, motivate and manage others, communicate effectively and think strategically while learning to implement programs, manage financial and physical resources, and problem-solve.
- Business School core courses
- courses in Sport and Recreation Management and appropriate electives
- completion of courses totalling 108 units.
- Recreation management
- Sport management
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $97,800||No|