Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) is an industry-accredited degree that provides students with a strong foundation of knowledge in accounting combined with business, taxation, auditing, finance and sustainability. Students also learn about the current economic, legal and political influences affecting global business as well as develop critical reporting, decision-making, problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Business School core courses
- courses in Accounting and appropriate electives
- completion of courses totalling 108 units
- and the opportunity to study CPA subjects as electives.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
The program is accredited by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and satisfies the educational requirements for entry into the Chartered Accountants Program. It is accredited by CPA Australia and satisfies the educational requirements for entry into the CPA Program, and is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). The program is recognised for maximum exemptions for an accelerated pathway into CIMA's professional qualification. It is also recognised for maximum exemptions toward the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants' (ACCA) professional programs of study and for maximum exemptions toward the Association of International Accountants' (AIA) professional examinations.
Students can package the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) with the Master of Management, Master of Finance or Master of Finance (Financial Planning) and graduate with two qualifications in just four years with the 3+1 Pathway to Masters program.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $97,800||