Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Construction Management provides students with the knowledge and skills to work professionally in the low rise residential and light commercial buildings sector of the construction industry. Students study core areas of construction including law, management and communication, materials and economics along with studies in areas such as development, quantity surveying, contract administration, estimating, scheduling and cost planning.
- Construction Management
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Upon successful completion of this degree students can enter directly into the fourth year of the Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City East||International: $100,800||