Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Construction Management online degree is a gateway to career opportunities in the low rise residential and light commercial buildings sector of the construction industry. Introductory courses provide solid grounding in important areas including construction management and materials, economics and law for construction professionals. Students then move on to develop technical, analytical and practical skills in areas such as scheduling and estimating; contract administration; building and quantity surveying; sustainable construction; and construction environmental science.
- Construction Management
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students who successfully complete this degree can enter directly into the fourth year of the honours degree.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $69,000||No information available||Yes||No information available|