Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition and Exercise) online degree explores the latest cutting-edge developments in health. Students discover the effects that food, nutrition, health and exercise have on the biological, psychological and social aspects of life. Studies explore diets and lifestyles for optimum health and the associations between nutrient intake, energy output and obesity. Students also learn how nutrition and diet affect physical activity and lifestyle changes, as well as how to maximise physical performance for healthy active people.
- Health Science - Nutrition
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $69,000||No information available||Yes||No information available|