Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Human Movement is an industry-relevant degree which enables students to develop a holistic understanding of the impact of exercise and physical activity and the positive affects in human life - biologically, psychologically and socially. On-campus facilities and specialised exercise science laboratories provide students with practical skills and enables them to explore and experience the hands-on nature of this growing industry.
- Exercise Science and Health
- Physical Education
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Diploma level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students interested in secondary school teaching can apply directly into the Bachelor of Human Movement/Master of Teaching (Secondary) which provides a pathway into postgraduate study. Students can also combine the Bachelor of Human Movement degree with another degree and with one year of extra study can graduate with a double degree. This option includes Nutrition and Food Sciences or Psychological Science (Counselling and Interpersonal Skills).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City East||International: $90,900||
Students who undertake activities where interaction with the public is required must demonstrate that they have a current National Police Clearance and a current National Criminal History Record Check (Child-Related Clearance) from the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI), which is valid for the duration of the program. Students must also have a 'Provide First Aid Certificate', Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR) and Mandatory Notification Training Certificate, prior to the commencement of any field placement.