Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) provides students with an honours degree, an advanced understanding of legal principles of Australian law, the latest advanced legal concepts in Human Resource Management and the knowledge and skills for a leadership career.
- 180 units
- 40 courses divided between the two degree programs:
- Human Resource Management
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete an award from a registered training organisation at Diploma level or above
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
The Law degree is accredited by the Bar Council of India. Indian students studying in Australia can have their Law Degree recognised for the purposes of a legal career in their home country. Students who wish to be admitted in India are advised to consult with the Bar Council about what bridging courses they may need to complete.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $155,000||
||No||No information available|