Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Mathematics (Industrial and Applied Mathematics) provides students with a diverse and flexible degree which explores the relationship and application of mathematics to other areas such as physics, engineering, information technology and biology while also providing a sound knowledge in applied mathematics.
- Industrial Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program with a grade of Credit or better in the course Foundation Mathematics 2 Calculus AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students can apply to study this degree on its own or combine it with the Master of Teaching (Secondary) and apply for them both together. At the end of their first year students may change to the Data Science specialisation if they wish, and retain credits for the courses already done.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||No information available||Yes||No information available|