Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science provides a flexible degree which allows students to gain specialist knowledge that supports their career goals including research and development, manufacturing and quality control and drug development.
- Pharmaceutical Science
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Diploma level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students may have the opportunity to graduate with a Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science, Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) by completing an extra two years of study. Eligibility will be dependent on academic performance following the completion of the first two years.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City East||International: $104,400||
||No||No information available|
Prerequisites to entry requirements include one of the following: SACE Stage 2 Biology, SACE Stage 2 Chemistry or SACE Stage 2 Physics. Students who undertake activities where interaction with the public is required must obtain a current National Police Clearance and a Current National Criminal History Record Check (Child-Related Clearance) from the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI). This certificate is valid for the duration of the degree.