Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Diploma in Construction is a two-year program that prepares students for university study and upon successful completion guarantees entry into the second year of a wide range of construction degrees.
- 72 units
- 8 foundation courses which develop sound academic skills
- 8 discipline courses from the construction pathway.
- Foundation courses
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with a competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete the International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete a Cert III or Cert IV
- Qualify for Special Entry
- Complete a University Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements.
This program is packaged program with the Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours). Students can apply for the packaged programs through SATAC.
Applicants who have completed a TAFE/VET award at Diploma level or above, or who have studied at higher education level for more than two years will not be considered for admission to the program.