Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Defence Systems Integration is a great way for engineers and defence industry professionals to learn more about systems engineering through a formal qualification. Students draw on their foundation of engineering knowledge to learn further skills in systems engineering, tailored to the defence sector. Courses taught in the program align with the University's research strengths including: engineering, autonomous and unmanned systems, and System of Systems (SoS) integration.
- 18 units
- 3 core courses and any electives from the list.
- Defence Systems Integration
Standard entry requirements
- Completed Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised higher education institution
- Applicants without a Bachelor degree but who have a minimum of five years professional experience in a relevant discipline, will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Relevant disciplines for entry include engineering (aeronautics, astronautics, biomedical, chemical, civil, computer, electrical, environmental, industrial, mechanical, nuclear, software, systems), chemistry, physics, computer science, or mathematics
- Applicants with qualifications in other disciplines are encouraged to apply and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
This postgraduate degree is offered as part of a suite of three programs (graduate certificate, graduate diploma and master). Each qualification extends to the next, so students can easily transition to a master level qualification.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
This program is studied intensively in a blended mode, including both on-campus and online content.