Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program qualifies individuals who apply a body of knowledge in professional design, communication, and project management to undertake highly skilled work in demanding and complex design practice, and as a pathway for further learning.
- 36 units of study
- 18 units of design research studio
- 4.5 units of research methods
- 13.5 units of electives.
- Communication design
Standard entry requirements
- Completed 3 year Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution, or equivalent, in a related discipline
- Or completed Bachelor degree in an unrelated discipline, plus 2 years of professional experience in a related discipline
- Or 7 years of professional experience in a related discipline will be considered.
Graduates of this program are eligible for Associate Membership of the Design Institute of Australia. Graduates are eligible for membership of the Design Institute of Australia after three years of professional practice.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
All applicants must also submit a portfolio of work, curriculum vitae and a written statement of intent.