Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Advanced Clinical Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal) enables qualified and experienced physiotherapists to gain advanced theoretical knowledge and clinical skills in the field of musculoskeletal physiotherapy. It aims to provide physiotherapists with an advanced qualification in musculoskeletal physiotherapy practice through advancing their knowledge, clinical skills and application of evidence based practice.
36 units including 9 units of evidence based practice and courses.
- Advanced clinical physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy theory and practice
- Pain mechanisms
- Pain assessment, Rehabilitation and management
Standard entry requirements
- Completed Bachelor degree or equivalent professional entry level qualification in Physiotherapy
- Minimum one year full-time, or equivalent, physiotherapy practice in a relevant field following completion of entry level qualification
- And eligibility for registration as a physiotherapist or limited registration under supervision with the Australian Health Practitioner Registering Authority. Students must apply for limited registration after acceptance into the program
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards within the last two years.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||
Under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (South Australia), all students enrolled in this program must be registered with the relevant National Board either as general registration or limited registration under supervision. The registration process is undertaken by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) with the University providing notification to AHPRA following a student's enrolment in the program. International students studying in Australia should note that up to 25% of the courses will be delivered in external mode.