Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The program provides registered nurses with an advanced qualification relevant to their professional field of practice through advancing their knowledge and application of evidence based practice and developing their ability to independently undertake research.
- 54 units
- 18 units research evidence
- 18 units of core research studies
- 18 units of minor thesis.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in Nursing or equivalent and minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5 (credit average)
- Or completed hospital based training in Australia as a Registered Nurse
- And Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Nursing at UniSA, or equivalent qualification from an Australian university and minimum (GPA) of 5. Applicants must hold Current Practising Certificate as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- International students must be eligible to be licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in their own country or place of residence
- And completed a minimum of two years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards within the last two years.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City East||International: $44,250||No information available||No||No information available|