Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Research degrees at UniSA provide an advanced program of study allowing students to investigate a topic relevant to their field. Under the supervision of world-class researchers, students learn and apply advanced research methodologies to produce new knowledge and provide solutions to the world's grand challenges. Completing a research degree enables students to become an expert in their field. It is an opportunity to take a topic of interest, explore it in depth, tackle intellectual, creative and practical challenges, and communicate the findings.
2 years full-time equivalent programs.
- Biostatistics for population health practice
- Foundations of public health epidemiology
- Health data sources and management
- Evaluation in public and community health
Standard entry requirements
- Honours degree or Bachelor degree with honours
- Or relevant Bachelor degree (or equivalent) of at least 3 years with a minimum credit average
- Or appropriate Masters degree
- Or satisfying the relevant Associate Dean: Research Education (or delegate) of fitness to undertake further advanced work on the basis of achievement in, and the relevance of, previous higher education studies, and/or relevant professional experience and/or published research work. International applicants will need to check that they meet the English language requirements.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City East||International: $71,800||No information available||Yes||