We’re the online learning experts. At the Univesrity of Southern Queensland, we’ve got decades of experience delivering online learning, so in today’s ever-changing world you know you’ve got the support behind you to succeed.
Studying on-campus at one of our three locations (Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich) is a rewarding way to undertake a university degree in an innovative and friendly environment. Or, you can join more than 70 per cent of our students who choose to study online with us.
We have degrees in:
- Agriculture and Environment
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Management
- Education and Teaching
- Information and Communications Technology
- Law and Criminology
- Media and Communication
- Nursing and Allied Health
- Psychology and Human Services
- Sciences and Engineering
- Surveying and Built Environment
- Visual and Performing Arts.
Good Universities Guide, 2018-2020
We are a regional university with a global outlook and reputation for research excellence, delivering degrees that are future-focused to ensure you’re career-ready.
- #1 in Australia for graduate starting salary1
- 30 areas of research recognised as world standard or better2
- 50+ national and international industry partners for you to collaborate with
- 90+ nationalities are represented in the USQ student community
- 100,000 alumni for you to connect and engage with
- 80+ study disciplines for you to choose from.
1 Good Universities Guide, 2022.
2 Excellence in Research Awards, 2018.
Professor Geraldine Mackenzie
“Our graduates have the highest starting salary in the country. We provide a quality, workplace-ready education which is tailored to the needs of our students in a flexible and supportive learning environment.”
Vice-Chancellor, University of Southern Queensland.
Australian & New Zealand
Phone: +61 7 4631 5315
Freecall: 1800 269 500
Opening hours: Monday – Thursday 8am – 8pm, Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday - Sunday 12noon - 5pm (AEST) (except public holidays)
Phone: +61 7 4631 5543
Opening hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm (AEST)
Monday to Friday (except public holidays)