Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
The double degree in Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Business and Commerce provides students with a range of business skills to complement and enhance their chosen Arts major. This double degree has many different combination options to choose from to help students become successful in a multitude of different career pathways. Students can choose from a number of different business majors including Accounting, Human Resource Management, Management and Leadership, Marketing, or Finance. This is then combined with a major chosen from the Bachelor of Arts such as Anthropology; Indigenous Studies; International Relations; History; English Literature; Journalism or Public Relations Studies.
- 32 units: core units: 12 core courses
- Arts units: 12 courses (either 1 x 12-unit interdisciplinary major or 1 x 8-unit major plus 1 x 4-unit minor)
- Business units: 8 courses (1 x 8 unit major)
- Business and Commerce majors: Accounting
- Business Administration
- Business Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Marketing. Arts majors: Anthropology
- Anthropology and Archaeology Extended
- Contemporary Media Studies
- Creative and Critical Writing
- English Literature
- Indigenous Studies
- International Relations
- Journalism Studies
- Legal Studies
- Public Relations Studies
- Social Justice Studies.
Standard entry requirements
Have achieved a minimum ATAR of 58.90, tertiary entrance rank 66 or equivalent qualification.Pre-requisites: to study this degree we assume you have sound knowledge in - English (Units 3 & 4, C), and General Mathematics (Units 3 & 4, C).We assume that your knowledge is equivalent to a grade C or higher in Units 3 and 4 at high school level (typically studied in Year 12). Find out more about assumed knowledge.
The Human Resource Management major within the Bachelor of Business is accredited by the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) and satisfies the educational requirements for professional membership of AHRI.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|