Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
Our degree will see you undertaking Aviation specific courses from the beginning of your time here with us at USQ. You will have the opportunity to study areas such as airline and airport operations, safety management and (if you choose) to learn to fly!
24 units: 8 core units and 16-unit major
- Aviation management
- Flight operations
Standard entry requirements
- Have achieved a minimum Overall Position (OP) 16, tertiary entrance rank 66 or equivalent qualification
- English Language Proficiency requirements for Category 2
- Assumed Knowledge expectations: English and Mathematics A
- While this is not an admission requirement to the program, students planning to undertake the Flight Operations Major will have to hold a Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority, as this is one of the regulatory requirements to hold a Commercial Pilot Licence. In addition, students in the Flight Operations major are expected to complete recognised pilot aptitude assessment and interview prior to being allowed to undertake the Flight Operations major. Appropriate advice will be provided to students during their first academic year
- Please note: Students intending to undertake the Flight Operations major will be required to co-enrol with a specified flight training school. Please contact USQ for further information on the application process.