Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
USQ’s Bachelor of Music acknowledges that today’s musician will be globally connected. The degree teaches contemporary popular music but also engages technologies, particularly in recording and production, with great attention to developing a sustainable, ongoing practice for graduates.
24 units: 4 core units, 12-unit major, 8 units of complementary studies
- Music practice
- Musical communication
Standard entry requirements
- Have achieved a minimum ATAR score of 58.90 or equivalent qualification
- Attend an audition/interview
- English Language Proficiency requirements for Category 2
- Assumed knowledge expectations: English
- Note: It is a requirement that Queensland-based students hold a current positive notice indicating that they are deemed suitable for working with children and young people whilst studying the Bachelor of Music. Further information about the Blue Card or Exemption Card suitability process is available from the Blue Card Services.