Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
If you want a career in professional theatre practice, this Bachelor of Theatre at USQ offers authentic learning about theatre-making and acting. Increase your competitive edge by exploring how to create and use live and digital performance and advance analytical strategies to develop new dramatic works. Become an agent and advocate across a diverse range of theatrical sectors such as entertainment, community-arts, education, health and the environment.
24 units: 4 core units, 12-unit major, 8 units of complementary studies
- Theatre making
Standard entry requirements
- Have achieved a minimum ATAR score of 58.90 or equivalent qualification
- Attend an audition and/or interview
- English Language Proficiency requirements for Category 2
- Assumed knowledge expectations: English
- Note: It is a requirement that Queensland-based students hold a current positive notice indicating that they are deemed suitable for working with children and young people whilst studying the Bachelor of Theatre. Further information about the Blue Card or Exemption Card suitability process is available from the Blue Card Services.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|