Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
This program gives students, with a three-year engineering degree, the opportunity to extend their knowledge within a specific field of engineering. Previous work experience isn't necessary, and through a specialised suite of technical courses across ten different majors, this degree will equip students with academic, personal, professional, and technical knowledge of engineering and spatial science that will allow students to increase their professional skills.
- 4 units: 2 core courses
- 2 specialisation courses.
- Agricultural engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Power engineering
- Structural engineering
Standard entry requirements
- 3 or 4-year bachelor engineering degree in the relevant specialisation or equivalent
- Or an appropriate 3 or 4-year engineering degree in a non-related specialisation or equivalent. English Language Proficiency requirements for Category 3.
Articulation to: Graduate Diploma of Engineering Science; Master of Engineering Science
The Graduate Certificate of Engineering Science is available full-time on-campus in Semester 1 only. International visa holders are only eligible for Semester 1 entry.