Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
This program is specifically designed for professionals to develop their skills and gain a postgraduate qualification to enhance their current career. Students will be able to combine their studies with projects and research in their professional field, leading to benefits for both the students and their workplace.
Professionals from the private, public or voluntary sectors
- 4 units: 1 core course (2 units)
- 1 workplace-based research project course (2 units)
- Professional Studies
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Plus 3 years' relevant work experience in the chosen field of professional practice
- English Language Proficiency requirements for Category 3.
Articulate to: Master of Professional Studies.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
The Graduate Certificate of Professional Studies is a level 8 qualification and complies with the Australian Qualification Framework.