Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
Build on your existing 3-year engineering degree to give you an advanced level of knowledge and technical competence in an engineering field that interests you.Choose to study online or part-time to balance your study with work commitments. Professional engineers can use this degree to extend their accredited areas of practice, or fulfil their Engineers Australia professional development requirements, all while receiving a postgraduate qualification.
- 4 units: 2 core courses
- 2 specialisation courses.
- Agricultural engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Power engineering
- Structural engineering
Standard entry requirements
- 3 or 4-year bachelor engineering degree in the relevant specialisation or equivalent
- Or an appropriate 3 or 4-year engineering degree in a non-related specialisation or equivalent.
Articulation to: Graduate Diploma of Engineering Science; Master of Engineering Science
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
The Graduate Certificate of Engineering Science is available full-time on-campus in Semester 1 only. International visa holders are only eligible for Semester 1 entry.