Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
This program aims to extend students expertise, helping them to become a leader in education. It gives educators/trainers the opportunity to enhance professional competence through advanced coursework and projects in one of the specialised areas.
Educators and trainers wishing to enhance their professional competence
- 12 units
- structure dependent on specialisation.
- Career Development
- Educational Leadership
- Guidance and Counselling
- STEM Education
- Special and Inclusive Education
- Teaching English Language to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- General specialisation
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in an education-related discipline
- Or bachelor degree or equivalent in a non education-related discipline plus USQ's Graduate Certificate of Education.
From: Graduate Certificate of Education and/or Graduate Diploma of Education. To: Doctor of Education; Doctor of Philosophy
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
The only on-campus offering is the TESOL specialisation. Not all courses are available in every mode in every semester or year. Students are advised to check the course and mode offer listings for each semester/year. This program does not qualify students for teacher registration with relevant teaching authorities. To qualify for teacher registration in Queensland, please refer to Graduate Diploma of Learning and Teaching (Secondary) or the Master of Learning and Teaching (Primary).