Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
This program produces graduates who are skilled in spatial science investigations, evaluation and synthesis. It allows students to enhance their knowledge of a particular surveying or spatial science information discipline area for application, research or management purposes.
Working graduates of non-surveying or Geographic Information Systems discipline areas
- 16 units: 8 specialisation courses
- 2 units of approved courses
- and 6 research units.
- Geographic information systems
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of an Australian 3 or 4-year undergraduate degree in a discipline approved by the Faculty or Health, Engineering and Sciences
- And English Language Proficiency requirements for Category 3
Articulate from: Graduate Certificate of Spatial Science Technology; Graduate Diploma of Spatial Science Technology.