Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
Make a strong choice for your career progression in elite sport with USQ’s Master of Strength and Conditioning and work in high-performance settings training athletes to lift their game. Developed in consultation with the Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) to meet international standards, this is a great opportunity for sport and exercise science, clinical exercise physiology, or related graduates who are looking to progress their career with an industry-relevant strength and conditioning qualification. Gain plenty of hands-on skills from our national and international sporting partners during industry placement opportunities. Graduates can find work within high-performance settings such as sport schools, academies and institutes of sport, law enforcement, military and rescue professions, universities, youth athlete development programs, or work within community sport and recreation programs that specialise in strength and conditioning and physical performance optimisation.
- 16 units of study: 14 core courses
- 2 coursework track courses or 2 research track courses.
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of an Australian university 3-year or 4-year bachelor degree in the area of sport and exercise science, or equivalent, or a relevant health-related discipline with a minimum GPA of 4.5
- Or Completion of a Graduate Diploma in the area of sport and exercise science, or relevant health-related discipline with a minimum GPA of 4.5
- Or Completion of USQ's Graduate Diploma of Strength and Conditioning with a GPA of 4.5.
Successful completion of Research project track stream within the Master of Strength and Conditioning qualifies you to apply for the Master of Research or Doctor of Philosophy.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|