Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Learn how to safeguard businesses by understanding crime and crime trends, with a practical double degree that combines business with criminology and justice. You’ll study the legal and criminal justice systems, and how to develop fair and effective methods for crime prevention. You’ll also build strong analytic and problem-solving skills – essential for both business and crime prevention, to ensure you remain in front of emerging trends such as cyber scams and fraud.
- 32 subjects: 16 Business subjects (including 8 core subjects and 1 major)
- 16 Criminology and Justice subjects.
- Business majors: Digital futures
- Economics and finance
- Human resource management
- Information systems
- International business
- Tourism, leisure and event management
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Year 12 English and Maths is recommended
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|USC Sunshine Coast||
|USC Moreton Bay||