Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program offers experienced professionals with or without a first degree the opportunity to complete a postgraduate qualification and enhance their management skills. Students gain knowledge in the principal areas of business, and also have the opportunity to take part in professional development seminars and workshops, and networking events with the School's corporate partners. If students choose to further their studies, the Graduate Certificate in Business can also serve as an entry point into the MBA Flexible.
- Students complete four units: Accounting
- Economic Management and Strategy
- Marketing Principles
- and Organisational Behaviour.
Standard entry requirements
- UWA Bachelor degree with a weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent or equivalent and minimum 3 years' relevant professional experience
- Or a minimum of 8 years' relevant, documented, professional experience and assessed 'demonstrated leadership potential' approved by the faculty and an interview
Entry point into the MBA Flexible, with full credit for completed units. To enter the, students must achieve a weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent in the Graduate Certificate in Business.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|