Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course focuses on developing knowledge and skills in the area of management and marketing within the sport and recreation industry. Students will enhance their knowledge and develop skills in preparation for work in the sport and recreation industry. They will learn about the psychology of sport and exercise consumers and about service marketing practices in sport and recreation. Accounting practices and ethical considerations for work in the industry will also be developed. Students will undertake research in relation to sport and exercise businesses and will gain learning experiences from elective units offered in the course.
The course consists of units to a total value of 48 points.
- Sport and recreation management
Standard entry requirements
- A bachelor's degree with a major in Sport Science or Exercise and Health, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA
- And the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60%
- Or a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA
- And at least two years of full-time relevant professional experience. English language requirements apply.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||No information available|