Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Graduates of the Master of Asian Studies will be able to demonstrate comprehensive awareness of the historical, cultural and political landscapes that shape and inform contemporary Asia. They will acquire the skills to apply this understanding in their professional and personal engagements with the region. This course offers several specialisation possibilities to facilitate career development and professional opportunities in government, education, business and the NGO sector, as well as being attractive to international organisations. Students already based in Asia or who have significant Asia expertise can broaden their knowledge base by combining their degree with a specialisation in International Relations or Business at UWA. This course may be taken as a coursework master's or by coursework and dissertation.
- Key Debates in the Asian Region
- Critical Cultural Engagement with Asia
- Advanced Critical Thinking in Asian Studies
- plus more
Standard entry requirements
- A relevant bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA
- And the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent in the Level 3 units of a relevant major
- OR a Graduate Certificate in Asian Studies or Graduate Diploma in Asian Studies, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA
- And the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|