Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is specifically designed to prepare students and provide a pathway for entry into the Bachelor of Accounting and Financial Services offered at the University of Wollongong, Sydney Business School.
- Concepts of demand
- Fundamental concepts of corporate and personal finance
- Managing resources and understanding the world of business
- Marketing concepts and principles
- Process and development of law in the business sector
- Quantitative techniques and their application to business economics
- Supply and market structures
Standard entry requirements
Year 12 or equivalent
University of Wollongong
Guaranteed pathway to the Bachelor of Accounting and Financial Services at the University of Wollongong (subject to meeting UOW Entry Requirements).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Sydney Business School||
|No information available||No||