Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program gives students who did not make direct entry into a UOW business degree the opportunity to complete their first year of at UOW College. Studied over 2 or 3 sessions, the subjects in the Diploma of Business replicate those taken in the first year of the Bachelor of Business/Commerce degree, as well as generally preparing the student for university level study.
8 subjects (2 Sessions or 3 Sessions).
- Accounting fundamentals in society
- Introduction to management
- Marketing principles
- Economic essentials for business statistics for business
- Accounting in organisations
- Introductory principles of finance
- Economics and society
Standard entry requirements
- A result of 60-65% in the Year 12 HSC or equivalent
- Other qualifications may be considered on a case-by-case basis
University of Wollongong
Guaranteed Pathway into the 2nd year of the Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Commerce (all UOW Campuses except UOW Sydney CBD) subject to meeting UOW Entry Requirements.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||