Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This exciting undergraduate program will draw on a multidisciplinary combination of psychological studies and sports sciences to build students' capacity to interact in a variety of sports settings. Providing a holistic understanding of people's engagement with sport and exercise, this degree will be widely respected throughout the sports, fitness, exercise and human movement professions. This course will provide graduates with the foundation knowledge and skills for entry into professional careers in exercise and sport such as exercise and sport science, rehabilitation, community fitness and health, sport policy, as well as psychological counselling and/or research.
- 384 credit points consisting of: 96 credit points First Year Core units
- 48 credit points Core units
- 240 credit points Professional Core units.
- Human movement
- Psychological studies
Standard entry requirements
- Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English (EAL) or at least 20 in any other English
- Mature age applicants with relevant work, education and/or community experience will be considered for admission to the course
VET applicants will be considered and pathways are available from a range of VET courses.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||No||No information available|