Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The program is designed to prepare students for a career in international private, public/government, or not-for-profit organisations.
48 credit points consisting of 4 core units.
- International financial management
- International supply chain structure
- Business practices in china
- Strategic human resource management.
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|