Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The course provides a strong foundation in organisational management for those wanting to gain a specialist postgraduate qualification to support their career development. The course is also designed as an entry point for those with hands-on management experience without an undergraduate degree to undertake Masters level studies. The course offers a direct pathway to post graduate diploma in Management or into the Master of Management.
48 credit points consisting of 4 core units.
- Strategic human resource management
- Business project management
- Strategic management and business policy
- Organisation change management.
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||No information available|