Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program addresses the continuing concern about sports capacity to act on the positive social values it has traditionally upheld. It has four aims. First, it will educate participants about the global scale and scope of illegal, corrupt, and anti-social conduct in sport. Second, it will give participants an ethical framework for interrogating the causes and consequences of these practices, and the harms they impose on both stakeholders and the broader community. Third, it will give participants the knowledge, competencies and skills to effectively manage threats to a sport's integrity. Fourth, it will enable participants to build sporting cultures that place credibility, good standing, and integrity front and centre.
48 credit points, 4 core units.
- Sport integrity and ethics
- Sport integrity leadership
- Sport, law and regulation
- Strategic planning and management for sport business.
Standard entry requirements
- A Bachelor degree in either Sport - which includes sport studies and/or managerial and leadership units- or Business
- Or, In the absence of a Bachelor/Honours Degree, a minimum of 10 year's experience as a sport professional / manager.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||No information available||No||No information available|