Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Sport Marketing addressed the various functions and concepts inherent to building the brand and customer awareness of sport organisations ranging from profit to non-profit, grassroots to professional, and private to commercial. As a result of the intricacies of the sport industry, the area of sport marketing permeates almost every type of sport organisation and requires sport managers of all types to understand how to market their unique products and services to meet the needs and wants of a diverse sport consumer marketplace. The Graduate Certificate in Sport Marketing, combining strategy, marketing, finance, economics, and communications provides the potential students with a well-rounded preparation to address the many challenges and opportunities inherent to the sport industry, to successfully enhance the brand of their sport organisation, and to meet the needs and wants of their clientele.
48 credit points, 4 core units.
- Strategic sport marketing
- Strategic planning and management for sport business
- Sport media and communications
- Sport economics and finance.
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor/Honours degree (or equivalent) in either sport - which includes sport studies and/or managerial and leadership units
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor/Honours degree (or equivalent) in business.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|