Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Sport Strategy addresses the various strategic functions and concepts inherent to the sport industry. The different global strategies inherent to sport at various levels from grassroots to professional across the transnational sport environment will be the major focus of this course from the lenses of strategic management, sport marketing, project management, and integrity leadership. More specifically this course will focus on global strategies across the sport industry, and beyond into leisure, recreation, and active living. As many current executives in the sport industry, as well as those aspiring to become executives, need to understand the latest concepts and learn the most up-to-date skills related to strategy analysis, formulation, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation in the sport industry, the Graduate Certificate in Sport Strategy provides a blend of sport-related content in management, marketing, project management, and leadership that potential students can apply to addressed the ever-evolving sport business industry.
48 credit points, 4 core units.
- Sport business project
- Sport integrity leadership
- Strategic sport marketing
- Strategic planning and management for sport business.
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor/Honours degree (or equivalent) in either sport - which includes sport studies and/or managerial and leadership units
- OR Completion of an Australian Bachelor/Honours degree (or equivalent) in business.