Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program educates students in a number of Industrial Relations and Human Resource issues. Assessment tasks that focus on critical thinking, problem solving and creativity. Develop your skills in: business statistics and economics; human resource management; managing workplace conflict; business ethics.
96 credit points consisting of 7 core units and 1 elective unit.
- Business economics
- Business statistics
- Human resource management
- Industrial relations
- Law of employment
- Strategic management and business policy
- Work and organisation systems
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
Graduates may further their postgraduate studies by applying for admission into the Master of Business (Industrial Relations/Human Resource Management).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||No information available|