Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This is an academically rigorous and professionally relevant business program recognised globally. It develops conceptual knowledge incorporating recent developments in sustainability and global trends in business. This is complemented with skill development focusing on critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, personal leadership, and social aspects through authentic assessment including reflection. The program assists graduates to become responsible and ethical citizens who use their intercultural understanding to contribute to the demands of their local and global communities. It is ideally suited for applicants who come from a relevant business background and want to deepen their knowledge and critically apply this knowledge to complex and contemporary business practice.
- 144 credit points consisting of 9 core units
- Plus Option 1: 1 capstone unit and 2 elective units, OR Option 2: 2 business research proposal/thesis units.
- Business administration
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
Students can exit with a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration if they meet the completion rules for the course. Applications for credit transfer and recognition of prior learning are encouraged.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||