Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This is an academically rigorous and professionally relevant business program recognised globally. It develops a strong foundation in conceptual knowledge incorporating recent developments in sustainability and global trends in business. This is complemented with skill development focusing on critically thinking, problem solving, creativity, personal leadership, and social aspects through authentic assessment including reflection. The program assists graduates to become responsible and ethical citizens who use their intercultural understanding to contribute to the demands of their local and global communities.
- 192 credit points consisting of: 13 core units
- Plus Option 1: 1 capstone unit and 2 elective units, OR Option 2: 2 business research proposal/thesis units.
- Business administration
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||No information available|