Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program offers graduates a critical overview of marketing theory and science. It allows students to develop practical skills to apply this knowledge in a business setting as a capable, responsible and market ready professional with a global outlook.
- 144 credit points consisting of 9 core units
- Plus Option 1: 1 capstone unit and 2 elective units, OR Option 2: 2 business research proposal/thesis units.
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City Flinders||International: $45,900||Yes|