If you’ve found yourself with some more time on your hands and a desire to broaden your skillset, there’s no better time to get started. In response to the effects of COVID-19, TAFE NSW is offering a fee-free short courses for those living or working in NSW.
These courses give you the ability to diversify your skillset in just days or weeks from the comfort of your home.
Courses are available to help build practical skills and experiences across a range of industries:
- Enhancing your digital impact
- Growing health and medical knowledge
- Improving leadership performance
- Practical business skills
These fee-free courses are open to people over 17 who live or work in NSW and are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder. Those in NSW who were affected by the recent bushfires may also be eligible for fee-free study at TAFE NSW — find out more here.
To find out more about these fee-free online short courses, visit the TAFE NSW website.
- Which TAFE courses are free in Victoria?
- Queensland offers free TAFE for Year 12 graduates in 2020
- Is online study right for you?
- The best websites for online courses