Type of institution: Registered Training Organisation
This qualification provides an excellent foundation to begin a career in the financial services industry and it also enhances basic finance skills and knowledge.
4 core units plus 4 electives.
- Develop and use a personal budget
- Develop knowledge of the Australian financial system and markets
- Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- Work effectively with others
- Develop and use a savings plan
- Develop knowledge of superannuation
- Provide customer service in a retail agency
- Work effectively in the financial services industry
- Process customer accounts
- Develop knowledge of debt and consumer credit
- Process customer transactions
- Develop knowledge of taxation
- Use business technology
- Balance retail transactions
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|East Victoria Park||
||No information available||No||No information available|
Students wishing to access WorkReady funding will be required to demonstrate satisfactory reading, writing and numeracy skills as part of course counselling before enrolling.