Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Be unique and get innovative. This interdisciplinary program is designed for high achieving students and will prepare them to be a future leader of the information and communications technology revolution. In this program students will learn advanced computing techniques and have the opportunity to complete a unique specialisation, and develop exceptional professional skills including communication and teamwork. It also is a great pathway to a PhD. Throughout the program students will work alongside distinguished researchers at ANU and pursue research projects in their own area of interest.
192 units comprising of 18 core courses, 6 courses to satisfy a Research and Development major, and 8 elective courses.
- Intelligent systems
- Systems and architecture
- Theoretical computer science
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Prerequisites: ACT - Specialist Mathematics (Major/Minor)
- NSW - Mathematics Extension 1
- VIC - Specialist Mathematics
- Preferred: ACT - Specialist Mathematics (Double major)
- NSW - Mathematics Extension 2
- VIC - Mathematical Methods/Mathematical Methods(CAS) and Specialist Mathematics
- Guaranteed entry: 99 ATAR or equivalent
Australian Computer Society (Provisional)
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||Yes||No information available|
This program can also be incorporated into a double degree through the Flexible Double Degree Group - Engineering or Advanced Computing Group.