Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This flexible, research-orientated program is for high-achieving students with an ATAR (or equivalent) of 99. The research and development program gives high-achieving students the opportunity to access an innovative structure that allows them to undertake a number of project-based research courses throughout their degree. In this way they are exposed to cutting-edge research and development activities that are taking place in engineering science at ANU.
192 units comprising of 19 core courses and 8 courses to satisfy the Engineering major, 5 elective courses, and 60 days of professional work experience.
- Engineering-biomedical systems
- Engineering-electronic and communication systems
- Engineering-mechanical and material systems
- Engineering-mechatronic systems
- Engineering-photonic systems
- Engineering- renewable energy systems
- Engineering-sustainable systems
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Prerequisites: ACT - Specialist Mathematics (Major/Minor), NSW - Mathematics Extension 1, VIC -Specialist Mathematics
- Recommended: ACT - Specialist Mathematics (Double Major), NSW - Mathematics Extension 2, VIC - Mathematical Methods/Mathematical Methods(CAS) and Specialist Mathematics
Accredited with Engineers Australia. In addition to students' Australian accreditation, their degree will enable them to practice in a number of other countries through the 'Washington Accord'.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||Yes||No information available|
This program can also be incorporated into a double degree through the Flexible Double Degree Group - Engineering or Advanced Computing Group.