Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
Students develop an understanding of the underlying principles and applications of information technology in the acquisition of professional knowledge and skills which will enable them to adapt to this interesting and dynamic field as professionals. This course recognises the importance that employers place on people skills and management processes. Therefore, students will also learn to be problem solvers, decision makers, good communicators and team players.
The program consists of 24 units comprising common, core and elective units. It can be taken externally by distance learning.
- Information technology
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
Australian Computer Society.
Progression into the Bachelor of Science (Honours) is available for suitable candidates with a Bachelor of Information Technology.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Casuarina||International: $84,600||No information available||Yes||No information available|
Study opportunities are also provided to assist students to undertake sought-after industry qualifications, including Cisco and Microsoft certifications.