Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This unique doctorate is applied and industry supported. Through coursework and thesis components, you will undertake advanced, critical reflection on professional practice in information and communication technology and related fields.
192 points: core subjects and thesis or portfolio assessed as acceptable in accordance with the University's regulations
- Information technology
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree (Honours)
- Or Master degree by coursework (Credit average)
- Or Master degree by research
- Or relevant Doctoral degree
- And 5 years' professional experience with a significant amount which should be at middle/senior management level in the IT profession or similar
A student will be eligible to exit with the Graduate Certificate in Computing Research with completion of the first two coursework subjects. A student with less than Credit average in the four coursework subjects or those who wish to discontinue the Doctor of Information Technology will be able to exit with the Master of Computing Research.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|